Benefits of apprenticeships
Apprenticeships are suitable for any sector, from Maritime to Business Management.
What’s the cost?
You can get government funding to cover some of the cost of training and assessing an apprentice if you’re in England.
You will fall into either a “Levy” or “Non-Levy” Employer.
Employers with an annual pay-bill of OVER £3MILLION = LEVY PAYING. You will use the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) to reserve funding. (MSSC can help support you with this)
Employers with a pay-bill of UNDER £3MILLION = NON-LEVY PAYING. You will be required to co invest. The ESFA will contribute 95% of total training costs, the employer will pay the remaining 5%. You will use the Digital Apprenticeship Service (DAS) to reserve funding. (MSSC can help support you with this.)
How to recruit an apprentice?
If you are seeking to advertise and recruit a new apprentice the you can use the .Gov Recruit an apprentice webpage. Click here to take you to their website.
Employer Apprenticeship Guides
If you have any further questions please contact us @ email@example.com
Find an Apprenticeship
Click here to search for live nationwide apprenticeship vacancies across all sectors.
If you still cannot find an opportunity, contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org